Back to top

West Feliciana Parish, LA

West Feliciana Parish, Louisiana, 1857
WEST FELICIANA PARISH, situated on the north boundary of Louisiana, with Mississippi river on the southwest. Area, 600 square miles. Face of the country, undulating, subsiding into a plain toward the Mississippi. Seat of justice, St. Francisville. Pop. in 1830, 8,629; in 1840, 10,910; in 1850, 13,245. (Fanning's, 1853)

Tabs

How to Cite This Page: "West Feliciana Parish, LA," House Divided: The Civil War Research Engine at Dickinson College, http://hd.housedivided.dickinson.edu/node/19704.