St. Peter's Cemetery, Pittsburgh, PA

Located at 6933 Lemington Ave, Pittsburgh, PA. St. Peter's Evangelical & Reformed Church (now St. Peter's Church of Christ) established the St. Peter's Cemetery around 1840. The cemetery was moved to its current location in 1878. One notable burial from Pennsylvania's Grand Review 100 Voices is Alexander Kelly, Co. F, 6th USCT. (By Rebecca Solnit)
Place Unit Type
Location or Site
Containing Unit
Burial Place of
How to Cite This Page: "St. Peter's Cemetery, Pittsburgh, PA," House Divided: The Civil War Research Engine at Dickinson College, http://hd.housedivided.dickinson.edu/node/33120.